Virtual Interim - May 27 8am PDT (GMT -7 | CET 17:00)

From: Erik Lagerway <elagerway@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 10:35:51 -0700
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Cc: Harald Alvestrand <hta@google.com>, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Hi All,

Our next virtual interim meeting is set for Friday May 27, just a couple
days from now.
https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/May_27_2016#Virtual_Interim

Please review the slide deck outline and prepare a few slides for the items
that have been assigned to you:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/125hFryKyXQWmR13N_al-s0L4sawBeYKLcuD344LU7QY/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions please email my co-chairs, copied here. Thanks to
our editors (Bernard Aboba has been helping with assembling the deck etc)
for helping out. I will not be able to join as I have to attend to other
business.

Erik, for the chairs.

Erik Lagerway | Mobile: 1.604.562.8647