Re: WebRTC & MediaCapture - Shared Virtual Interim

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:12:51 +0100
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: public-webrtc@w3.org
On 13 Jun 2016 8:22 AM, "Harald Alvestrand" <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
> What's a "hostile time"? Short for "Australia-hostile"?

Naturally. Hostility is subjective.

> We've been running with the same sort of time selection for a while now
> (since before you moved, I think); should we start adding a
> late-night-California option?
> (As an European, I wouldn't mind :-)

I am sensitive to the fact that I am in a minority when it comes to time
zones. So my intent wasn't to provoke a change (as long as we use doodle,
it seems unlikely that the existence of an option will affect the outcome
regardless), merely to point out that the odds of my being able to
participate were low for that reason. And to offer a reason for not being
present in recent calls.