Re: WebRTC & MediaCapture - Shared Virtual Interim

Den 12. juni 2016 16:33, skrev Martin Thomson:
> On 10 June 2016 at 01:28, Erik Lagerway <elagerway@gmail.com> wrote:
>> We are hoping that someone (preferably Martin) will be available to address
>> those open issues.
>
> If the interims continue to be at hostile times, that will be
> difficult.  I recognize that there is work to be done here though and
> I will attempt to find time for it.

What's a "hostile time"? Short for "Australia-hostile"?

We've been running with the same sort of time selection for a while now
(since before you moved, I think); should we start adding a
late-night-California option?
(As an European, I wouldn't mind :-)