WebRTC & MediaCapture - Shared Virtual Interim

From: Erik Lagerway <elagerway@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 08:28:52 -0700
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Hi all,

In an effort to continue to make progress on both drafts we are combining
discussions from WebRTC PC and MediaCapture at the next virtual interim.

The doodle can be found here:
http://doodle.com/poll/2p8et8iq9cb4bu53

The agenda topics will be predicated on what issues have been attributed
with "Next Interim" labels on Github:

WebRTC PC

Issues
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22Next+interim+topic%22

PRs
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22Next+interim+topic%22

Media Capture

https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22next+interim%22

During the editor's call today, there was concern from everyone on the call
regarding the current status surrounding identity in the draft. With that
in mind, we are marking all identity-related open issues for discussion at
the next virtual interim. We are hoping that someone (preferably Martin)
will be available to address those open issues.

The chairs will be reaching out to those assigned regarding interim content.

As always, we welcome your feedback and comments.

Erik, for the chairs.