Re: Next Virtual Interim - February 2016

Hi all , here is an update on the February Virtual Interim..

There have been 17 people respond to the Doodle, if you have not responded
and you have a preference as to when this meeting is held, please indicate
that in the Doodle by Monday morning PDT.

http://doodle.com/poll/gv6ys3r38fmrark3

I have set up a skeleton slide deck with placeholders for the items we have
earmarked for discussion at this next virtual interim. They are listed in
numerical order, which shouldn't suggest priority at this point. If you
feel there should be changes, please chime in:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1R7lQeo4LNGu0KKW9GLdkwJ5x8FUmR4qrnhfPFZO3WS8/edit?usp=sharing

We are looking for proposals from the following people:

- Bernard
- Taylor and Justin
- Adam B

Please get your distilled proposals into the deck at least a week ahead of
time so everyone has the opportunity to review it before the meeting. It
will make our time spent on the call much more efficient and effective.

Cheers,
Erik, for the chairs

*Hookflash* <http://hookflash.com/> | m 1.604.562.8647 | erik@hookflash.com