Virtual Interim - feedback & next meeting

From: Erik Lagerway <elagerway@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 11:49:37 -0800
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Thanks to all who participated! Links to the video recording and minutes
can be found on the webrtc meeting wiki page:

https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/January_14_2016

We have had some initial positive feedback on the meeting structure and
effectiveness already, this is mirrored by the progress made on github.
With this in mind we are inclined to move forward with a second virtual
interim in the same manner.

If you have any feedback on how the meeting went we would like to hear it,
preferably by Tuesday of next week as we would like to send out a Doodle
for the next virtual interim we hope to schedule in February.

Best regards,
Erik, for the chairs.