Re: DataChannels in Workers

From: Göran Eriksson AP <goran.ap.eriksson@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 18:01:47 +0000
To: Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>

>ToDo: write a PR for the spec.  I believe this will be a fairly small
>change to the spec itself (and we've been indicating we want it), so I'd
>like to have this in 1.0.

This is absolutely great and I look forward to the first draft on the PR
on GitHub and will refrain from commenting until that is available.

I have some concerns about this delaying 1.0, or vice versa for that
matter, but that should not be something that stops this work from
starting.

However, it would be great if it could be in a separate spec than the
webrtc 1.0. Make it an associated part of the new SW specification or a
stand alone one?

Just a thought.