RE: Virtual Face to Face

At the September session in Seattle I offered to look into getting access to the WebRTC version of Webex as it looks like an older version had been used previously. If any of the chairs or W3C folks want to follow up with me directly on that we can look at the possibilities.

From: elagerway@gmail.com [mailto:elagerway@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Erik Lagerway
Sent: 18 November 2015 07:42
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Virtual Face to Face

The chairs are giving some thought to having a Virtual F2F sometime in January, where we would be using a online tool for video conferencing, screen sharing and the like.

The motivation here stems from rising costs in travel and growing interest from some members to try and at least attempt to have some of the meetings via Virtual F2F / Video conference.

The chairs would be interested in hearing feedback from our members with regards to timing, rough agenda and the concept in general.

Erik, for the chairs.

Hookflash<http://hookflash.com/> | m 1.604.562.8647 | erik@hookflash.com<mailto:erik@hookflash.com> | @elagerway<http://twitter.com/elagerway>