RE: New functionality in PR - priority

On May 29, 2015 12:00 AM, "Bernard Aboba" <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> A question:
>

> sender.getParameters() returns the RTCRtpParameters that were last set in
sender.setParameters(), correct?

Yes, except that getParameters also returns a valid value before the first
call to setParameters. Otherwise, the get/change/set pattern wouldn't work.

I should probably add text to the PR about that.

> So setParameters() operates as a transaction that either succeeds or
fails.

Correct. You wouldn't end up with half the parameters changed and not the
other half. That would be a mess.

I should probably add text to the PR about that.

RtpEncodingParameters.prioity, RtpSender.getParameters, and
RtpSender.setParameters.  I hope that's not too much all at once.

harald@alvestrand.no