Re: Question: how should addTrack work in relation to createOffer et. al.?

> Den 14. mai 2015 03:46, skrev Jan-Ivar Bruaroey:
>> Which explains why Track Y gets included in this corner-case.
>>
>> We can:
>>
>>   1. Outlaw it
>>   2. Complicate chain (put createAnswer(X and whatelse) on it)
>>   3. Leave it
>>   4. Always chain (make non-corner cases take Track Y as well)
> 5. Define that createAnswer's execution model is that it clones the
> track list and chains a function innerCreateAnswer(trackListClone) that
> does what the user expects given when createAnswer is called, rather
> than itself being chained.

That's 2 (assuming you meant to remove the operations chain in favor of
this).

As presently written, the operations chain precedes the processing
models of the individual methods, but if I read 5 that way then it
doesn't make sense, so I'm assuming you didn't mean that.

.: Jan-Ivar :.