Re: Question: how should addTrack work in relation to createOffer et. al.?

Trying to summarize this discussion:

It seems that there is agreement:

* the offer created by createOffer will only take into account the
senders (and their respective settings) that exist at the time when
createOffer is called - anything that happens after will not be reflected

Is this right?

Second, what does that mean related to PR #222?

https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/222

Stefan