Re: Should pc.getRemoteStreams() include all remote tracks after pcsetRemoteDescription() ?

On 5 March 2015 at 07:01, Jan-Ivar Bruaroey <jib@mozilla.com> wrote:
> How does one reject? I've heard talk about calling track.stop() on the
> remote track but couldn't find that in the spec.

This is based on a proposal that Adam floated something like 2 years
ago.  It got pretty good feedback, and most of the discussion over
that period has sort of assumed that was the way things were.  Like
this issue however, no effort has been put in to actually change the
spec.