Re: Should pc.getRemoteStreams() include all remote tracks after pcsetRemoteDescription() ?

all onaddstreams must happen before the success callback/resolution of the
promise, and at that point getRemoteStreams/getRemoteTracks must return the
complete list.
Since setRemoteDescription is what defines streams, this is always possible.

If this isn't in the spec now, please file a bug so that we can add it.