Re: Should pc.getRemoteStreams() include all remote tracks after pcsetRemoteDescription() ?

From: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 18:28:47 -0800
To: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Cc: Jan-Ivar Bruaroey <jib@mozilla.com>, Byron Campen <docfaraday@gmail.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
all onaddstreams must happen before the success callback/resolution of the
promise, and at that point getRemoteStreams/getRemoteTracks must return the
complete list.
Since setRemoteDescription is what defines streams, this is always possible.

If this isn't in the spec now, please file a bug so that we can add it.