Re: Fwd: Proposed W3C Charter: Web Real-Time Communications Working Group (until 2015-03-15)

A quick reminder to get your Advisory Committee Representative to cast a
review on the proposed new charter for the group at
   https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/webrtc-2015/

If in doubt, you can check whether your organization has submitted a
review at https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/webrtc-2015/results

The end date for the review is set a little less than 2 weeks from now;
getting broad explicit support for the continuation of this work is both
useful and important.

Thanks for your support.

Dom