Re: I have created a PR for RtpEncodingParameters.maxBitrate

Btw: I use b:as too to set a threshold, but it's a rather arbitrary number
determined by trial and error about what looks still good, but releaves the
network. I'm not arguing that we don't need it - I'm saying it's often
suboptimal.

Best Regards,
Silvia.