Re: Call for comments: New charter for WebRTC Working Group

It's important to remember that completing a W3C specification requires
dealing with _all_ comments we receive, from within and without the
W3C.  Dealing with a comment requires either that the commenter accept
our response to the comment or that we go through some complicated - and
time consuming - W3C procedures to handle unreconciled differences.

The upshot of this is that a major determinant of our schedule is
outside of our control, namely how many people comment and how stubborn
they are.

- Jim