Re: Call for comments: New charter for WebRTC Working Group

This could be read to include WebAudio.  Should the statements about
stream processing be limited to the processing that is necessary for
real-time communications or capture?

I don't know what "Functional Component Functions" means.

I can't see how "P2P Connection Functions" can be "independent of the
network protocols used" without a lot more work.

" HTMLMediaElement extension: MediaStream generation " is also likely
to include <canvas> (I've already seen Firefox patches for it), so it
probably needs a new name.

I don't think that the WebRTC milestones are realistic.