Re: Re: CfC to publish FPWD of Audio Output Devices API; deadline January 30

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 9:17 PM, Kiran Kumar Guduru <

> [...]

No; if the paused attribute is *true*, no action is necessary. Step #1 and
#3 are only needed if media is playing, e.g. paused is *false*.

What we are doing here is stopping media from playing out the old device,
and starting it on the new device; there is no needed to do so, of course,
if media is not playing.