Re: ICE exposes 'real' local IP to javascript

Standards-wise: You might want to have a look at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return-04#section-5.3 (a
draft which I'm hoping will be adopted by the rtcweb group).

Reality-wise:
Tor is not a VPN.  It acts as a SOCKS5 proxy.  Tor doesn't support UDP, and
none of the major browsers support SOCKS5-UDP anyway, so it's not much use
for WebRTC.  Tor Browser Bundle, IMHO the only responsible way to use Tor,
has disabled WebRTC from the beginning, precisely to avoid revealing the
user's IP address.

VPN users who want to be safe should set permissions such that the browser
can only access the VPN, not the physical network.  (I don't personally
know how to do this, especially on all different operating systems!)