RE: W3C WebRTC WG Virtual Face to Face - 14 out of 75+ participants?

From: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 12:44:25 +0000
To: Erik Lagerway <erik@hookflash.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Erik said:

“Guys and gals, if we are to make a go of this Virtual meeting thing we really would like to see a better showing than 14 people.”

[BA] I agree that this would be good to get a better response to the Doodle – but why should the requirements for Virtual meeting attendance be dramatically different than for a face-to-face meeting?

In the IETF there is a rule that major decisions need to be confirmed on the mailing list – if we invoke that here, someone who can’t make the meeting can speak up on the list.