[webrtc-pc] Any reason not to use sequence<> in RTCTrackEvent?

From: jan-ivar via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 19:51:58 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
jan-ivar has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Any reason not to use sequence<> in RTCTrackEvent? ==
Seems to me that http://w3c.github.io/webrtc-pc/#rtctrackevent should
be:

````js
[ Constructor (DOMString type, RTCTrackEventInit eventInitDict)]
interface RTCTrackEvent : Event {
    readonly    attribute RTCRtpReceiver   receiver;
    readonly    attribute MediaStreamTrack track;
    readonly    attribute sequence<MediaStream>    streams;
};
```

We don't use the `[]` syntax anywhere else, and AFAIK it's a rare
WebIDL concept for when one wants to modify the array as an attribute,
 which doesn't seem relevant here since we're `readonly`.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/435 using your GitHub account