the Github -> ML script, also to note, we still have not included Media
Capture in the script so those PRs will not show up just yet.

MEDIA CAPTURE

#286 Fix facingMode in Capabilities example ()
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/pull/286

#289  Fix constraint description and add capabilty description
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/pull/289

#290 Use single double instead of same max and min for the aspectRadio caps
example
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/pull/290

#291 Remove MediaStream active/inactive events (fixes: #283)
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/pull/291

WEBRTC PC

#407 Bringing back the RTCIceCandidate interface, with 'init' dic
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/407

#416 RTCRtpSender.replaceTrack() fixes ()
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/416

#419 fix setParameters invalid webidl ()
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/419

#421 Require sdp in RTCSessionDescription{,Init} ()
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/421

#422 Remove confusing paragraph on fourth party interception ()
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/422

#423 Add specific references to JSEP where possible ()
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/423

#424 Distinguish states from their attribute representation ()
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/424

#428 Don't create a default stream in 'dispatch a receiver' steps ()
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/428

#429 Adding expires attribute to generateCertificate. ()
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/429

#430 Add maxFramerate knob for simulcast ()
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/430

#433 Use unsigned long ssrc in stats
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/433

*Hookflash* <http://hookflash.com/> | m 1.604.562.8647 | erik@hookflash.com