Re: API for browser to provide TURN servers

@emil,

yes, it was my understanding that return was the way for enterprise to
provide **discoverable** turn server, and thus the JS API was something
else. Lots of time was spend in the discussion to say that this API was NOT
return, and that return was more like a proxy or a vpn, and dealt with by
the browser directly, without interaction with the web app.

Now, stefan confirmed that the API to provide ICE servers to the App was
indeed discussed. We had actually checked the spec before asking, and
nothing there hint at how this list is populated in the first place. My
understanding: browser hardcode it. Mathieu understanding: enterprise have
a way to populate this list. Anybody remembers/knows?

Alex.

--

   -