Re: Issue 391: Remove DTMF tones A-D

I have already submitted the WG last call comment:
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg15356.html

If there is a general agreement regarding what needs to be implemented, I
can propose the text for the draft. Most likely we will need a section
regarding RFC 4733 DTMF tones.

>From the WebRTC client implementation point of view it would be easier to
support DTMF tones A through D then to block them, so I would suggest going
that route. If all the people who used to write modem scripts managed to
deal with this issue, I am sure JavaScript programmers would be able to
successfully deal with 4 extra tones.

Roman Shpount