Re: PRs for either PC.createRtpSender or PC.addTrack(..., RtpSenderInit, ...)

That's a good point about needing more detail in #271.  I have updated it
with more detail about .track being null and what details should be filled
in when the track isn't there.

Please take a look and let me know what more improvements can be made.
Specific text is welcome.