Re: PR for adding RTCSctpTransport, PeerConnection.getSctpTransports(), and RTCDataChannel.transport

I have changed the PR so there is only one SctpTransport per
PeerConnection.  It's much smaller now :).

How, for the fun part, the bikeshedding!

Do we want

Option A: PeerConnection.sctpTransport

or

Option B: PeerConnection.sctp

?

.sctpTransport is more like ".transport"
.sctp is shorter and more like ".dtmf"

I prefer Option B, ".sctp", so have put that in the PR.  If you prefer a
different color of shed, please let me know.