Re: Meeting times for the September 9-10th face to face

I would also think as a group we should be sort of "eating our own dog food".. Sure we had a past negative experience, we should figure out what went wrong, learn from it, and see what we can do better.

Perhaps with the smaller minority pool as Silvia mentioned, this may be easier to handle.

~Sherwin