Re: "mediadiscarded" and "unassignedmediaarriving" - action needed if we want them

I understand Martin's PR for mediadiscarded, which roughly parallels the RtpUnhandled event from ORTC.

In both specs, the solution is to obtain an RtpReceiver to handle the discarded or unhandled stream.

For 1.0, is the idea to have another way to create RtpReceivers, other than vending them?