Re: Proposed Charter Changes

Based on concerns raised and after speaking to several WG and CG
participants, I am proposing the following changes:

- removed liaison requirement
- added some copy around getting the groups working together
- changed "low-level" to Object
- changed "high-level" to 1.0 SDP

I believe this addresses most of the concerns and feels like a common
ground we can start from, the proposal in its entirety is attached.

Cheers,
Erik