RE: replaceTrack proposal

From: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 21:31:06 +0000
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
CC: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>, Jan-Ivar Bruaroey <jib@mozilla.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Martin said:

"However, in our implementation, it's likely that confirming that a track is a compatible replacement could require asynchronous dispatches to a separate thread.  Blocking the main processing thread for a synchronous dispatch would be very bad.  In general, I'd prefer to have things that need to look at media be asynchronous to avoid any risk that a synchronous dispatch is needed."

[BA] Would it be possible to handle this via a Promise?