Re: Video orientation header ext. - what is it supposed to do?

From: Singh Varun <varun.singh@aalto.fi>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 12:48:01 +0000
To: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Hi,

The fact it is in the RTP header and the latest version of RTP-usage says MUST implement. I suppose the browser should be able to rotate it without using CSS rotations?

   WebRTC endpoints that send or receive video MUST implement the
   coordination of video orientation (CVO) RTP header extension as
   described in Section 4 of [I-D.ietf-rtcweb-video<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-21#ref-I-D.ietf-rtcweb-video>].