Re: Proposal for removing createDTMFSender and canInsertDTMF

From: Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 15:49:04 -0500
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
On 11/5/2014 12:08 AM, Cullen Jennings (fluffy) wrote:
> That will break some existing code but I think it is a good change and we should do it.

I suspect anyone who has an existing createDTMFSender can continue to
support it "for a while", so breakage should be limited.  It's also
limited because Firefox doesn't support createDTMFSender yet, so going
directly to RTPSender (which we do have) would make a ton of sense - and
it's a much better API setup.

--
Randell Jesup -- rjesup a t mozilla d o t com