Re: New editor's draft (v20140321)

On 21 Mar 2014, at 14:06, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> A new version of the editor's draft is available.
>
> Dated version: http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/archives/20140321/webrtc.html
> Living document: http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html
>
> Changes include:
>
>    Default DTMF gap changed from 50 to 70 ms.
>    Bug 24875: Examples in the WebRTC spec are not updated As per the modified API.
>

> Please review and provide feedback.
Data channels still have an Attribute called 'maxRetransmitTime', limiting the
time for retransmissions (only). Is this intentionally?
If you really want to limit the time for retransmissions only and not the lifetime
of the message, than we need to define a corresponding PR-SCTP policy for that.
Up to now I assumed that you want to limit the lifetime of the user message...

Best regards
Michael