Re: Panic between createOffer() and setLocalDescription()

If SDP-backers really want to ship WebRTC 1.0 as soon as possible, then
either mandate that SDP may not be mangled at all (in which case they
need to add API methods for use-cases that currently require SDP
mangling) or explicitly state that SDP mangling will result in
"undefined behavior".

The more SDP-related crap we add into the API, the harder it will be to
remove it in 2.0.

Gili