Re: ICECandidate.candidate syntax is wrong in Chrome

It's a bug in Chrome. We had to two-step it, namely add support for parsing
the non a= version first, and then generating the non a= version later.

All current versions of Chrome support parsing the non a= version; we just
forgot to do the generate part. We're taking care of it now.