Re: ICECandidate.candidate syntax is wrong in Chrome

From: Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:59:23 +0300
To: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> wrote:
>> FWIW, the trickle ICE draft [0] does require that the "a=" be present.
> That is just the encoding within the SDP.

No it is not. That was meant as the generic way of representing
trickled candidates regardless of whether or not SDP was then used.
There were discussions about that at the interim in Boston and then
again in Orlando and given how there were no strong arguments either
way we decided to just leave it that way.