Re: get ice candidate in use in connected/completed state

On 06/20/2014 01:48 AM, Iskren Chernev wrote:
> @harald thank you for the link. I'm looking forward to it being implemented.
>
> I'm currently using the stats interface of google chrome
> (non-standard), but as Raju pointed out -- it would be much better if
> the connected/completed event can have the candidate it connected
> through.

In the case of multiple transports, it will be somewhat complex, though
- you can't indicate just one of the transports, and if you indicate all
of them, how do you know which one you're looking for?

If the data is already provided, it seems better in a first iteration to
let you answer these questions for yourself - by firing off a getStats
call from the onstatechange handler, and getting the data you want.