Re: ACTION-95: Constraints usage in the WebRTC spec

Practically speaking, username/credential is useless when using a STUN
server, and required when using a TURN server, but they aren't required by
spec, and so I'm not sure it helps to do any much verification on those
inputs.

So I would say we should
- ensure urls contains at least one entry
- ensure each url protocol is something we understand
- ensure (probably) the url syntax is correct
- if username or password is specified, both have to be present