Re: Min DTMF Gap

On 2014-01-18 01:53, Barry Dingle wrote:
> I have attached the Australian S002 Standard for reference.
Good,

> In summary, Section 5.5.1.9 (e) states:
>
> (i) *minimum duration* of DTMF burst (i.e. transmission)  shall be *50
> ms*.
And ETSI ES 201 235-2 section 4.2.4 requires 65 to75 ms.

> (ii) *minimum interval* between the transmission of digits shall be
> *70 ms*.
And ETSI ES 201 235-2 section 4.2.4 requires at least 65 ms and a note
requiring not more than 75 ms.

> A Note says post answering DTMF signalling, digit duration should be
> minimum 100 ms.
How do you interpret this. Is it tone duration that should be 100 ms or
tone + gap that should be 100 ms?

I guess that all our use of DTMF will be "post answering".

/Gunnar