Re: Min DTMF Gap

I was the person who asked for this change.

Based on http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-Q.24-198811-I/en Annex A, valid tone
duration is 40 ms and up. Valid gap duration is 30 ms (minimal for Japan)
and up to 70 ms minimum in Australia. So, my suggestion was to keep
defaults at their current values but allow to set minimal values to minimal
possible legal values (40 ms tone and 30 ms gap). My justification is that
DTMF is a legacy interop feature and it should be able reproduce any legal
DTMF string which can occur in the wild by modifying the JavaScript
parameters.

Roman Shpount