RTCIceServer and username

From: Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 08:06:42 -0800
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html#dictionary-rtcconfiguration-members
has:

dictionary RTCIceServer {
    (DOMString or sequence<DOMString>) urls;
    DOMString?                         username = null;
    DOMString?                         credential;
};

AFAICT, username isn't really optional for TURN servers (RFC 5766 says):

   [RFC5389] specifies an authentication mechanism called the long-term
   credential mechanism.  TURN servers and clients MUST implement this
   mechanism.  The server MUST demand that all requests from the client
   be authenticated using this mechanism, or that a equally strong or
   stronger mechanism for client authentication is used.

(and username and credential should have the same status in any case).

I suspect we either need two classes (one for TURN and one for STUN)
or explanatory text saying that you need to provide this for TURN.

-Ekr