Re: Panic between createOffer() and setLocalDescription()

If that's the approach you prefer, then I suggest going lower level and
more generic.

We will be in a much better position to build good wrapper APIs if the
WebRTC API was even lower than it is now. Right now it feels like we get
the worst of both worlds.

Gili