Re: RTCDataChannel characteristics and failures -API description - comment to the 20140127 version

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:41:15 -0800
To: Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>
Cc: Gunnar Hellstrom <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>, Web-rtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 4 February 2014 03:52, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Does the silence mean that people agree and are fine with these changes
> going into the spec? If anyone have any comments or suggestions, please
> comment.

Please don't assume silence == acceptance.  I'd prefer silence ==
ambivalence, or maybe silence == no thanks.

The proposed text is correct in part and too specific elsewhere.  I
agree with the note that reliable is instead equated with maximum
retry {count + time}.  I don't agree with setting specific numbers on
this, unless they are minimum requirements for support.