Re: New version of constrainable section of getusermedia

If Adam went through and found no part ofhttp://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html  spec that needed constraints, why would we use the Constrainable interface? Settings and Capabilities alone are mere dictionary getters and setters.

.: Jan-Ivar :.