Re: Update of RTCRtpSender "doohickey" proposal

From: Jan-Ivar Bruaroey <jib@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 19:54:29 -0400
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
CC: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 4/29/14 7:07 PM, Martin Thomson wrote:
> I was talking about clone-on-RTCPeerConneciton::addStream

Forcing me, as a user, to clone my MST if, and only if, I want to add it
to more than one PeerConnection seems to have little to no cost to me,
and seems like a reduction in complexity.

It removes one of the arguments I heard for needing the dohickey. The
others may be sound, I don't recall them all.

.: Jan-Ivar :.