Re: Update of RTCRtpSender "doohickey" proposal

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:26:59 -0700
To: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
I like this.  I think that this makes for a good starting point for
building the sorts of features Suhas was talking about enabling.

Two comments:

>   double               priority = 1.0;  // relative priority of this encoding

This concerns me.  I'm not sure how I would convert a double-precision
number into any of the primitive we've discussed thus far.

> partial interface RTCPeerConnection {

Does this need a lookup (track -> sender/receiver) ?