Re: [MMUSIC] Should we put the SCTP max message size in the SDP?

I don't really care about

a=fmtp:5000 max-size=9999
a=fmtp:5001 max-size=1234

but I am concerned about the future possibility of

a=fmtp:5000 max-size=9999;num-qbits=78;spin=-1/2

vs

a=max=size:9999
a=num-qbits:78
a=spin:-1/2

since, as I see it, defining a new SDP attribute is more complicated than a
new fmtp param.