Re: RTC in Web workers

As far as I can see the primary use for MediaStreamTracks in WebWorkers
is post-processing.  And there are a range of other options that would
definitely be worth discussing here that would significantly improve
performance.

e.g.

- access to video frame textures inside shaders without them being
painted (VideoShader - small change)
- options to access video frames without them being painted to
canvas/video elements (WebVideo - new API)

I raised these recently at the FOMS workshop.

roBman

--
Rob

Checkout my new book - Getting started with WebRTC
http://www.packtpub.com/getting-started-with-webrtc/book

CEO & co-founder
http://mob-labs.com

Chair of the W3C Augmented Web Community Group
http://www.w3.org/community/ar

Invited Expert with the ISO, Khronos Group & W3C