Re: Screen sharing and application control

From: <piranna@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 23:34:35 +0100
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Cc: public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>
OffTopic:

> [1] Speaking of control, I hope that we never, ever, ever provide a
> site with the ability to control keyboard or mouse input.

You can already capture and generate both keyboard and mouse events since
almost the begining of the web and Javascript, and in fact I did it for an
online ad marketplace where I worked where I sended the data to a third
party domain without user being aware of nothing. Or are you talking about
something different that I've missed?