Re: Should we put the SCTP max message size in the SDP?

I like the idea, but I'm not sure the syntax in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-04 can express this.

The current a=sctpmap is

a=sctpmap:5000 webrtc-datachannel [streams]

although IIRC we agreed to forego the whole streams negotiation thing.

So we would need something like a=fmtp:5000 max-message-size=1000000.